Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR/Horizon Great Service

Old 12-16-2003, 06:05 PM
AlStack
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR/Horizon Great Service

Hi Danny,

Just wanted to let you know and anyone who cares to read this, that the service at JR is fantastic. Super fast turn around and fair prices.

I sent my new/used JR 8103 in for an crystal change and tune up and I got it back in less than 10 days, that sir is mighty fine!

I don't know if you get to see the service folks, but, if you do please thank them for me.

I only have one name and a set of initials on the service form so if you know them please thank them. The name is Bruce and the initials are tjm.

Thanks again,

Al
Old 12-17-2003, 09:31 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR/Horizon Great Service

Thank you for the kind words, and I'm glad that our service department got your system repaired qucikly for you. I will pass this on to our service deparment. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Old 12-17-2003, 12:36 PM
bob_nj
My Feedback: (62)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JR/Horizon Great Service

I've always had similar experiences with the service and sales departments. They seem to be
skilled in the art of adding a personal touch_bob