Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR X-378 "Automatic Dual Rate" option

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2003, 03:23 AM
cmsrp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR X-378 "Automatic Dual Rate" option

After reading the JR X-378 manual, during setting up the transmitter on my aircraft, I noticed the "Automatic Dual Rate" option listed on page 34. I figured this would be a great option, to be able to switch between rates on Ail/El and Rud using just the flight mode switch.
As I proceeded to find this function on the transmitter, it wasnt there!!!!!!!!!!!
Using the "Channel" button to scroll through the D/R menu, it list's the "Automatic Rudder Exponential Rate" screen where the "Automatic Dual Rate" screen should be...

Is there something I need to turn on or off before this screen is active, or do I have a faulty transmitter??
Old 12-29-2003, 01:54 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR X-378 "Automatic Dual Rate" option

Actually that is a misprint in the manual. The function should be automatic rudder dual rate triggered by the throttle stick. So the rudder dual rate is changed via throttle position. The automatic dual rate function is actually for the helicopter part of the software.