Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR TX Batt Connector issues!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2004, 04:14 PM
LearjetMech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR TX Batt Connector issues!

Danny,
I recently sent in a TX pack to Horizon that was bad out of my 4ch Quattro system, that wouldn't hold a charge. They sent me a new battery, no questions asked, except it was a RX pack. I called and they said they had made a mistake and they sent me out a TX pack. I recieved it and put it in my workbench drawer. Today I finally spent some time in the garage getting ready to fly next week and decided to cycle the battery 2-3 times. In my amazement, I recieved a black connector battery, instead of the white connector I needed and sent in. I also have a brand new 800mah pack that is the same (got the wrong one) for a new 631. Are these two the interchangeable? If not instead of sending this battery back, is their a "connector kit" or "lead kit" that I can purchase? . Or do you recommend not soldering or changing the original battery connections. I'm kind of bummed as I haven't flown now in two months due to a wing problem that I just got fixed. Now I have to solve this issue! Any comments and help appreciated!

Nikolaus
Old 01-02-2004, 03:56 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR TX Batt Connector issues!

I'm sorry to hear of the problems and confusion. I would recommend giving one of our techs a call at 877-504-0233 so that we can get that corrected for you.
Old 01-05-2004, 10:37 AM
LearjetMech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Danny,
Called Horizon this morning and they are going to take care of me. Thanks for the help! Horizon's customer service has been excellent. I look forward to dealing with them in the near future, possible on the new JR 6102 radio. Thanks again and please pat your team on the back for me.

Nikolaus Ludwig
Old 01-05-2004, 11:20 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm happy that we could be of assistance. Please let us know if you have any further questions.