Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

631 Elevator Trim Problem

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 02:31 PM
LearjetMech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 631 Elevator Trim Problem

Hello Danny,
I need to send a TX in to ya'll for a trim problem I am having on a 2 month old radio. The elevator trim rocker will only trim up. When I move the rocker to trim down it only sometimes works, and I might get two clicks or beeps before it stops working again. When I send the TX in can I box it in its original box, minus the RX, servos, etc... and put it in a bigger box? Also can I sent it with out the battery in it? Approx what is your turnaround time on TX's right now. Do I need to put it to a certain person's attention? Heck, maybe I dont have something set up right! Thanks in advance.
Nikolaus Ludwig
Old 01-13-2004, 09:47 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 631 Elevator Trim Problem

Yes, that will be fine. You can send it without the battery if you wish. Our turn around time is averaging 4-5 business days. Send it to the address below with your name, address, phone number, a description of the problem, and a copy of your sales receipt. The only thing I can think of for you to check is to go to your travel adjust values, and make sure that the elevator travel adjust is not set to zero or close to zero.

Horizon Service Center
4105 Fieldstone Rd
Champaign IL 61822