Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

10x hely programming to plane

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2004, 04:37 AM
wolf123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 10x hely programming to plane

hi danny
i've tried to programm my 10x hely to fly a plane and with a few mixer i was able to programm my f3a plane but i have one question:
on trottle curve code 18 on pos-N my trottle starts as 50% of travel to 100%,in which manner can i flat to 0-100%? i've flattened pitch curve and tail curve, but when i switch pos-N to pos-1 my elevator servo move up a little? all hely mixers are disable.
thanks in advance
mirco
Old 01-20-2004, 10:43 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 10x hely programming to plane

To move that point down in position N, first move the throttle trim lever all the way down. Then move the throttle stick to idle, and press the - key until it goes to 0%.

If you have the stunt trims activated in code 17, you will have different trims for each flight mode, so if that is the case, simply move your trim to correct the elvator movement. If you do not have the stunt trims activated, what is the nature of the movement? Does the elevator move a little bit while flipping the switch, and then return to center or does it move and maintain a new center position?
Old 01-20-2004, 03:09 PM
wolf123

hi Danny
the elevator move and maintain a new center position
stunt trim are inh.
thanks for trim
thanks again Mirco
Old 01-20-2004, 04:09 PM
dsnyder

When you flip the flight mode switch, does the position of the trim indicators on the main system page move? How about in the servo monitor code 75? I notice on a system here that if I set different trims in each flight mode, then deacitvate the stunt trims, the trims that you put in before deactivating them are still stored. If that is the case, simply activate the stunt trims, center the trims in each flight mode, then deactivate the trims again. I'm not sure what else it could be if that is not the case. Let me know what you find.
Old 01-20-2004, 04:33 PM
dsnyder

One other thing I have noticed, if you have some sub trim or any other trims on the channel, and have large differences in expo values between each flight mode, that can also cause the "center" point change even though it is not really the center point. To solve that, you would need to get rid of the sub trim and/or trim and mechanically adjust the model so that the trim is not necessary.
Old 01-20-2004, 05:27 PM
wolf123

Hi
i check main page and notice that trim value change when i switch from N to 1 so this is difference that i've noted.First i only check servo monitor and because stunt trim are inh on pos 1 and 2 trim button doesn't work.Then i start with a fresh memory and reprogramming plane only in N pos because i've to reprogramm trim values in every flight mode.Seams that sistem don't transfer trim value between flight mode but i thinks this is a limit of hely programm applied to plane.
Thanks again danny for your fast reply
Regards Mirco Barbieri
Old 01-21-2004, 03:37 PM
dsnyder

When you start with a fresh model memory, if you want the same trims in each flight mode, don't touch the trims, then go to code 17 and disable the flight mode trims. After you do this, the trims will be the same throughout the flight modes. If you change the trims before deactivating the flight mode trims, the trims will remain as you set them before deactivating them.
Old 01-22-2004, 04:41 AM
wolf123

thanks again danny