Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

10x origin mixing... at a total loss here

Old 01-24-2004, 04:17 PM
Silvanskii
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 10x origin mixing... at a total loss here

Hello, I have a 10X, and a R950S receiver.

I have two aileron servos, and two flap servos that have been direct Y connected. I used the quad flap wing for setting this up, plugging the ailerons in the appropriate slots, and plugging the one flap lead into the AUX-1 slot.

OK so far so good, everything moves in the right direction with the travels set (no DR yet). So now I plug the landing gear retract servo into AUX-3 (AUX-2 would've been the other flap servos if I didn't have them Y'd). I go into the prgm-mix 1 and mix Gear->AUX-3 with the gear switch inhibited (code 17). Set the mix to origin mixing.

And now I'm at a complete loss. I get nothing at either gear switch position regardless of offset or whatever. I know I messed something up, but what? This sucks! The manual is quite vague in this respect...

Thanks!

*misspelling
Old 01-25-2004, 03:23 PM
Silvanskii
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 10x origin mixing... at a total loss here

Hmm interesting...

Well I figured it out. I just plugged the retract into AUX-4 and it worked fine.

OK so that's interesting, what's more interesting is I plugged the tailwheel servo into AUX-3 and mixed that to rudder and THAT worked just fine to!

Apparently my RX doesn't like having the retract servo on AUX-3!
Old 01-26-2004, 11:48 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 10x origin mixing... at a total loss here

I don't have a reason why that would not have worked for you. Glad you got it going though! Let us know if you have any further questions.