Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Triple Rates on Radios

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2004, 10:10 PM
baronbrian
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Triple Rates on Radios

Hi Danny, I just wanted to thank you for the time that you spend in this column, and too throw one of my random thoughts on the table.
With 3-D style aerobatics that are now flown, especially with the Imac and Artistic Aerobatic contests held around the country, There is a huge need out there for a radio that has triple rates. my pattern plane , for example is 3-D capable, but to have a real low "smooth rate" that is great for pointers and turnarounds, you need more control than that for the snaps and spins that are also in the routine. but the snaps and spins can not be done on a rate that is set up for 3-D, because it is too much. I really hope that JR considere putting the triple rates on the New U.S. version 9 Channel, and thinks about putting them on the 8103 model as well. I believe that it is part of the evolution of radios.
On the plus side, it isn't one of those mixes that only get used in certain applications- all planes and modelers can use them!

Thanks for listening, Danny,
here's hopin' that it gets passed along!
Old 02-25-2004, 05:50 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Triple Rates on Radios

I will pass that request on. I don't know if that is planned on the new 9 or not. Thanks for your feedback!