Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Jr X-378 programing for Heli Help!

Old 02-27-2004, 11:19 AM
karl51
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jr X-378 programing for Heli Help!

Danny I am sure you are going to jump on this and answer the question with no problem, but I read the manual and tried for over three hours last night to figure this out. Some background: the helicopter is a logo 20 with a hacker motor, Hacker controller and a slim JR 700 receiver. I want to idle up using a knob or switch and only have the pitch working on the stick. As it works now the motor revs up as I raise the pitch using the throttle stick on the radio. I don't want the stick to be a throttle stick just a pitch stick and turn a knob or flip a switch to run the power up...Help!!!
Old 03-01-2004, 07:14 AM
karl51
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jr X-378 programing for Heli Help!

Danny,

I guess you must be really busy, but no problem I found a friend who helped me with this problem. They also helped with the setup of my helicopter which I learned you really need someone if you don't know what your doing. I know you don't know about hacker controllers, but just my luck after we got the radio and helicopter set up the controller stopped working. It's always something...Karl
Old 03-01-2004, 02:35 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Jr X-378 programing for Heli Help!

I'm sorry for the delay. I didn't catch your message on Friday, and I don't work weekends most of the time, so I haven't seen your message till now.

An experienced heli flyer is very critical in learning the ropes for a new heli flyer. Let us know if you have any further questions.