Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

xp652

Old 04-06-2004, 02:27 AM
canadianice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default xp652

Dany I have a problem with all the plasic hold downs in my radio breaking and causing the circut boards to move arround and making programing imposible. As the buttons move instead of working, is this a common problem? I have NOT abused this radio and to have it fall apart in your hands literaly, the screws that hold it toghter fell out as the plasitic they screw into broke apart too.

Your help on this matter would be greatly appreiciated as it is time for a new radio but if the problem still exists I am not buying JR again.
Old 04-06-2004, 01:26 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: xp652

If the screws have been removed many times and incorrectly re-installed it can cause the plastic to break. Also if any fuel has gotten into the system it can also cause the plastic to become brittle. The best I can say to do is to send in the system and have it repaired.