Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Great service again from Horizon.

Old 04-26-2004, 06:12 PM
johncdh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great service again from Horizon.

I just wanted to thank Horizon for the great service and quick turn-a-round on my XF631. I wish everyone would take care of there customers like they do, I will recommend them to everyone I can. Thanks again guys and keep up the good work.
Old 04-27-2004, 11:03 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Great service again from Horizon.

That is great to hear! I'm glad we were able to help you out. I'll pass this on and make sure our service techs see this. Thank you for the kind words.
Old 04-27-2004, 06:32 PM
Jemo
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Danny,

Allow me to chime in here. I totally agree with johncdh on the quality of service from you folks.
I have had both tech and product support and I can say you people are second to none. There were a few times where I couldn't believe just how good the support was.

This post from johncdh, is the type we all should do once in a while. Most of us are quite willing to complain, but praise seems to be hard to come by.

The work you do on this forum alone is extremely valuable and I am sure quite frustrating at times, but you keep at it and quite frankly do an excellent job.
I have no doubt you and Horizon will continue to be on top.

And thanks johncdh for giving me a little incentive.
Old 04-28-2004, 08:49 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you very much for the kind words! We at Horizon do aim to provide the best possible service in the industry. It is great to hear when we have succeeded in helping customers have fun with this great hobby!