Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Flapperon programing on JR X9

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2004, 01:26 PM
Studbaker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flapperon programing on JR X9

Hi

I have bought the new Jr X9 radio.

I have a problem with a motor glider with a 5 channel receiver. I use Ail and Gear as the 2 channels for 2 separate ailerons servos. When I set it up as a glider, I may use the aileron as supposed, but it seems like that the flapperons works on some other channels above my 5. I cant get it to work on channel Ail and Gear.

When I set it up as a ACRO, I only get one of the ailerons to work, since the other works only on the gear switch.

Is there anyway I can get my model working with working flapperons on the flaps switch with only a 5 channel receiver ?

In forhand thanks.

Erik
Old 05-10-2004, 08:51 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Flapperon programing on JR X9

As we don't carry the 9X in the US at this time, I don't have one available to try this on. With other systems in glider mode you can activate dual flap and it will use channels 2 and 5 for the ailerons. Or you should be able to set up a program mix, channel 2 to 5, to set up the ailerons.