Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

New JR PCM 9 possible bug

Old 05-19-2004, 01:23 AM
himagain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New JR PCM 9 possible bug

Got the new JR PCM9 and I think there is a bug in how the mixes work

Basically I have a delta jet with 2 elevons per wing. Therefore its I'm using the delta wing mix and mixing in channels aux 3 and 4 to elev/aileron

All ok until I move the sticks quickly.. The AUX 4 servo runs SLOWER!!!! and drags quite significantly behind the Ail servo. To the extent that if I move the Ailerons quickly I end up with crow brakes on one wing

Its not the servos, Rx or battery as I've swapped everything around. I've proved it right down to AUX4 mixing. If I run the same mixes with aux1,2 or 3 all is well

Can anyone help.... hopefully its me and aux4 is programmed elsewhere to do something else...

David
Old 05-19-2004, 08:50 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New JR PCM 9 possible bug

I'm sorry to say I don't have any info on this as we do not carry the 9 channel in the US at this time. You can contact MacGregor in the UK at 01753-549111 for further assistance.