Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR 10S throttle problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2004, 11:19 AM
skyplaneracer
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 10S throttle problem

Transmitter works great except on model 3 .when i throttle up the servo is one second behind
as it moves to full throttle and sometimes it jitters and then moves to full throttle always one or two seconds late.moved the plane to model 4 and the throttle works fine.This only happens on model 3 .the other 9 models works fine.I tried everything on model 3 to get it to work using the throttle curve but problem would not go away. i did slave the throttle to one of the auxilary chanels and that worked but the problem is still there. I finally moved this plane to model 4 and quit using model 3.
What should i do ?Could this be a early warning that all 9 other models will fail on the throttle channel? Thanks Roy
Old 06-04-2004, 01:07 PM
bhall01
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR 10S throttle problem

Couple of ideas....

1.) Have you tried a reset of model #3? That should reset any ''programmed problem back to factory defaults.

2.) Copy model #4, that's working, into model #3.... should overwite any problems in #3 with the good program in #4.

3.) Not sure about the 10S, but in the 10X "Code 24" allows you to set the servo speed to less than its "factory speed" - useful for slowing down mechanical gear retraction, etc... If the 10S has the same feature, and if Model #3 happens to have a slowed throttle servo, that certainly would account for the "lag" you describe.

Just some thoughts.... good luck!!

BJH