Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

XF631 screen issue.

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2004, 05:54 PM
johncdh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XF631 screen issue.

Danny,

I have a 631 that I had some service done on a few weeks ago and what I had done is working fine. The problem now is the screen. I will try and explain this as best I can, after a flight I wanted to adjust my elevator sub-trim but when I looked at the screen before hitting the menu buttons it looked as if the screen were in a test mode, everything was on, the screen wasn't blacked out just everything on at the same time. I shut the radio off and flew the rest of the day with my other radio. After getting home I switched the radio back on and it was fine and has been since, I have not flown with it again but check it periodically. Is this something that will affect the performance or was it just a glitch. Thanks for all the help.
Old 06-14-2004, 10:47 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: XF631 screen issue.

I've not heard of this happening before, but perhaps it was heat related. It sounds like the system is working normally, but perhaps the LCD screen overheated. If this happens while it is cool, it sounds like it needs to come in for a check up of the LCD.
Old 06-14-2004, 02:19 PM
johncdh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: XF631 screen issue.

It was a very hot and sunny day (as are all here in Fl). I will take the radio on the next trip out and see what it does. If it continues to work well I will live with the screen issue.

Thanks for the help

Johncdh