Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

8103 mixing problem

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2004, 03:36 PM
shykmaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 8103 mixing problem

Hi Danny,

I am using an 8103(A) airplane radio set for use with a Heli. I need to know how to mix some switches. Currently I am using the invert switch as my on/off switch for my gv-1 governor and the throttle hold switch for its intended purpose. However when the gv-1 is operating normally and I hit my throttle hold, the governor does not disingage and I still have power to the engine. I was wondering if you have a solution to this using the programmable mixing or other solution?

Thanks
Josh
Old 10-05-2004, 10:49 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 8103 mixing problem

It sounds like you will need to use a program mix, perhaps a mix where you mix the channel that the governor is plugged into to itself, assign the mix to the gear/invert switch, and set the rates as need to disable the governor.
Old 10-05-2004, 11:46 AM
shykmaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Danny,
What I need from you is to actually give me the steps for programming this scenerio. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear in my earlier post.
Old 10-05-2004, 01:09 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't have a govenor and have never used one so I can't give exact directions. Mix the channel to itself, assign it to the switch of your choice, and set the rates. If the mix doesn't work, you may need to add an offset in the mix. The manual describes how to set up program mixes. It is available online if you don't have a copy.