Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

8103DT Blowing fuse and 8411's need service

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 01:38 PM
Camel65
My Feedback: (10)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 8103DT Blowing fuse and 8411's need service

I have a 8103 that is blowing its fuse. I was flying when it went dead.....never had that happen before. I replaced the fuse and same thing...poof! I need to send it in along with four 8411 servos that jitter like crazy. I haven't flown the sevos in quite a while as I didn't want to lose a plane if they decided to burn up.

Were do I send them ( address ) and how much ( ballpark) am I looking at $$ wise to get my gear back to working properly?

The Radio has been perfect from day one and all of a sudden....NOTHING :>( I am in a bad state of withdrawl!!!!!!!

Thanks
Bill
Old 10-06-2004, 09:18 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 8103DT Blowing fuse and 8411's need service

Without seeing them here to find out what is wrong with them, I really don't have any indication of how much the cost of repair will be. Labor rate is $7.50 for 15 minutes, plus parts and shipping.

Send the equipment to the address below, along with a letter with your name, address, daytime phone number, and a description of the problem. Include a sales receipt for warranty repairs.

Horizon Service Center
Attn: JR Service
4105 Fieldstone Rd
Champaign IL 61822