Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

9303 for DLG

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2004, 04:54 PM
drone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9303 for DLG

Danny

I have the 9303 which I want to use for DLG. I need a momentary contact switch for launch presets. It is usually depressed for launch and released about the same time the plane is launched. The timer switch is push-on push-off so I couldn't be sure it was in the proper position. I am, at present, using the BTFLY switch and flipping it with my finger at launch but I don't alway get it right. Putting a rubber band on it to make it momentary is rather a kludge.

Can I purchase a momentary switch, like a trainer switch, and wire it in the butterfly switch position or a different switch to replace the timer button that is momentary contact only? I believe the HELI version has a trainer switch that is spring loaded so I could use that if you will sell me one.

Thanks

Leon
Old 11-01-2004, 10:38 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 9303 for DLG

The switches are service only parts and we do not sell them, but you can send the system in to have this done. Doing this yourself would void the warranty on the system. The service center could put in a momentary switch in place of the butterfly or the timer switch.