Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

xr2i lcd flickering

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2004, 10:16 PM
frozbyte

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default xr2i lcd flickering

does anyone know like the price range to fix a xr2i radio? like whenever i go into the throttle setting to increase or decrease the setting, the l/f. and r/b flicker back and forth really quickly and the numbers increase and decrease from 125 to 124 and back, really quickly. does anyone know what it could be? thanks,.
Old 12-14-2004, 09:38 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: xr2i lcd flickering

Are you sure you are not touching the trigger? If you are not, the center position of the trigger may be a bit sensitive causing it to switch from low throttle to low brake very quickly.
Old 12-14-2004, 05:50 PM
frozbyte

is it ok for it to do that? what about the changing from 124 to 125 and back really quick as well? is it normal for it to do that? it never does it while the car is off, it only does it while the car is switched on
Old 12-15-2004, 09:53 AM
dsnyder

Having the car on should make no difference, the transmitter does not receive any type of information from the receiver. It changing the number means you have 124 travel adjust one way (either high throttle or brake) and 125 travel adjust the other way (either high throttle or brake). If you have your finger on the trigger, this is likely to happen on the screen and doesn't indicate any type of problem. If you are not touching the trigger at all and nothing is when this is happening, it may be best to send the system in for a check up.
Old 12-15-2004, 07:35 PM
frozbyte

k thanks for your reply i tried it out today and it worked normally thanks for the info! it doesnt glitch or anything like that, but other than that it works perfectly, think its ok? but thanks for the info
Old 12-16-2004, 10:12 AM
dsnyder

If it does it only when you have your finger on the trigger, it sounds like it is working fine to me.