Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

421ex

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2004, 09:21 PM
airrn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 421ex

I have recently purchased a 5channel 421ex radio system. The system worked great in my first plane but upon removal and placement in a second airframe it is acting very strange. Upon powering up the system the servos start jumping violently. When the radio tx is on the jumping is even more violent. I have disconnect the ESC from the motor to make sure their was not interference from it and this did nothing. Has my receiver gone bad or is their something I am missing. I am relatively new to this so I apologize in advance if this is a simple solution.
Old 12-27-2004, 09:37 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 421ex

Are the crystals still in both the receiver and transmitter and are they on the same channel? It sounds like for whatever reason the receiver is not receiving the signal from the transmitter. Were there any changes made in the equipment for the new model, or crashes on the previous model?