Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

9303 Programming

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2004, 10:06 PM
mloywhite
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9303 Programming

I know this is a very basic question, but any help would be appreciated. I am trying to program a plane with two channels for the ailerons, no y-cord. The plane has no flaps, so I have set it up as plane type Flaperon, as per the manual. I have inhibited all but the the Aux 2 switch which I am trying to use as a single switch for ganged aileron/elevator/rudder dual rates. When I go to the Wing Type menu, I cannot get it to let me mate another channel to the Aileron channel. I am trying to get it to let me put rt aileron on channel 2, and the left on channel 6, as suggested on page A13 of the manual. What am I missing? Thanks in advance for the help, Mike White.
Old 12-29-2004, 10:42 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 9303 Programming

If you activate flaperon, you don't need to set up anything under aileron in the wing type menu. If you do not want the ailerons to ever work as flaps or spoilers, you can inhibit the flaperons, and then activate dual aileron in the wing type menu. You must however inhibit the second channel in device select before you can activate a dual channel function on that channel.