Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

9303 governor activation

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2005, 09:10 PM
sammyd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9303 governor activation

The following is a 9303H in a Raptor 50
I am trying to get a governor setup with my 9303 (gv-1 sorry JR ;-) ) I am curious as to what is actually happening when I enable the governor on a model. I see the governor listed in the menu and the % numbers that show up for each of the throttle curve settings but what do they actually do?
Right now I have N, ST1 and TH Hold setup up in the radio with ST1 as my V curve. I set the governor up to turn on and off with the gear switch and then 3 different rpm settings via the 3 position aux 4 channel on the front right of the radio. It is a lot of buttons to hit to go into 3d mode (ST1 then gear and then the rpm I want) If my confusion is correct somehow those numbers will allow me to activate the governor by simply entering ST1 mode and then I can simply change the rpm setting if desired? Although I forgot to try it today I believe the setup I have actually makes my TH hold point useless unless I turn the governor off via the gear switch.
Does JR have a governor?
Thanks for the help.

As a side not is the config im my 10x the same??
Old 01-01-2005, 11:21 PM
sammyd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 9303 governor activation

OK I think I may have it. I am postig this so others who search will find their answer, please correct me if anything is inacurate.
When the governor mode is active the settings in the radio that appear under the governor menus are the "signal" on the gear channel. So I can set the gear channel to be at a certain point for each fmode setting including TH.
If I had one wish, that I do not think is possible, it would be nice for those governor settings to affect the aux 4 jack so that I could use the gear switch to turn the unit on and off. I can use the aux 2 button on the front right of the tx but that is a 3 position switch (not a big deal)
thx
Old 01-03-2005, 10:42 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 9303 governor activation

You could use a program mix assigned to the gear switch to use aux 4 for the governor on-off.