Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

CLR uses on 9303 aircraft

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 11:09 AM
rmh

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default CLR uses on 9303 aircraft

I was setting up a Throttle curve -and noticed no referrences to "clearing" value inputs (restore INH ), in the manual.
The Index also did not mention this .
I may have simply missed it - but I did note (of course ) that the CLR arrow popped up on the screen when I changed any INH -to a new value.
Are there other uses of the CLR (aside from Model reset) which also pop up as needed?
One other question --
when using these Tx for electric models --do any of the motor speed controllers respond to increases in throttle setups, from 100%-to 150%?
I know I found this once on a TX (?) with a manual trim -the trim did change power .
Old 01-04-2005, 11:38 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: CLR uses on 9303 aircraft

The CLR button will become active in almost every function. Dual rates for instance, when you press the roller to select the rate to modify, the CLR button will become active and allow you to clear the setting if so desired. This is the case throughout the system, in most functions, when you select an item to modify, you can clear it with the CLR key. Most of the time from what I have seen, the ESC should set itself based on your current settings, so travel adjust should make little difference. However in some cases, increasing the travel adjust can increase the "resolution" so to speak of the throttle set up. I did have one ESC that increasing the travel adjust increased the power, but I've only seen that in one case.