Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR 378: Can't get Auto Dual Rate working...

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 07:40 PM
leetony
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 378: Can't get Auto Dual Rate working...

Hi, I have a JR 378 radio and have setup dual rates for my elevators, aileron, and rudder. I want to program "Automatic Dual-Rate," but when I press channel in D/R setup screen, I don't see the screen that's in the manual (pg. 34), instead, I see AUTO, RUDD, ON or OFF. I DON'T see the "Flight mode position, 1, 2, or HO" nor the small box with numbers on the top left of the screen as stated in the manual. What am I doing wrong? How do I get it to work?
Thanks,
Tony
Old 02-07-2005, 10:22 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR 378: Can't get Auto Dual Rate working...

Yes, that is a misprint in the manual. That is correct for heli mode, but for aircraft mode it is not correct. It is actually automatic rudder dual rate, and what it does is as you move the throttle stick, you can set it to go between high and low rate rudder. Some instructions for this are below. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Automatic Rudder Dual-Rate

If the Automatic Rudder Dual-Rate function AUTO is active (on), when moving the throttle stick, the rudder dual rate will change from position 1 to position 2.

To Access this function, move to the D/R (Dual-Rate) screen, and press the Channel button until the word Auto appears at the top center of the screen. Press the (+) or (-) keys to turn the function on or off. To confirm that the Auto D/R is functioning, simply move the throttle stick while at the rudder D/R channel screen. If the Auto D/R is functioning, the screen will indicate D/RAT, and the D/R switch position at the far right of the screen will change from 0 to 1 as the throttle stick is moved from low to high.