Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR Receiver Compatibility

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 11:33 AM
ridergary
My Feedback: (75)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR Receiver Compatibility

Hi Danny,
I just recently purchased a used JR10SXII and was wondering about the compatibility of the receivers I have. I have a NER-529X 9ch, NER-226X 6ch and a NER-910XZ 10ch PCM. The other question about the receivers is that the 529 rx is marked for Hi Band 72.530-72.990 and the 226Rx is marked for Low Band, so do I have to stay within the recomended band per the receiver? Thanks for your time.....Gary
Old 02-12-2005, 02:45 PM
taildragger01
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JR Receiver Compatibility

not to get off track but I need some expert advice. I am in the prosess of building a Ziroli SBD Dauntless 100" ws I am useing a JR XP8103A and a NER-549X rec. I would like to set up the plane right but this is my first giant scale aircraft and have no Ideal how to set up a multy channle systom. the plane calls for a G62 engine witch I have and retracts whitch I have. could you send a simple to understand drawing or scematic on how you would set up the servose and recievers if more than one and the batteries for the RX,s and the ignition for the engine. the plane will have dive flaps and standard flaps along with an operating bomb drop as well as the control serfaces. Your recomdations on what servose to use for this giant bird would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-14-2005, 11:06 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR Receiver Compatibility

All of those receivers should work fine with the 10SXII. The ones marked high and low band are tuned to the high side of the band, and the low side of the band. This used to be done with JR equipment, but is no longer. You can send the receivers in to have them re-tuned to work on any channel.

I don't have any type of schematic like that. I would recommend a PCM receiver for that type of model, such as the R649. Here is a programming guide for the 8103 that should help with some of the programming required.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/ProdInfo...amming-air.pdf