Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Mixixng question for 10SX

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 08:05 PM
Thwack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mixixng question for 10SX

Danny, I have a PCM10SX and I have recently built a Tensor but I added a second aileron servo. I have them mixed and working with out any problem, but I can't figure out how to disable the the switch assigned to the slave channel. I can't see anything in the manual that addresses this. I am afraid that I (or someone else) will bump the switch while I am flying and the ailerons on one side will drop if that happens! I don't know if it matters, but I also have added bi-directional flaps (aileron/flap mixing) assigned to the auto/brake switch to turn that one mix off and on. I have a 6 channel rx and have tried using channels 5 and 6 both having the same problem with their respective switch. Hope I have explained the problem clearly, and thanks in advance for your help.
Mark
Old 03-08-2005, 09:31 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Mixixng question for 10SX

The easiest way to set up dual ailerons is activate flaperon in the wing type code 22, then inhibit the flap in the trimmer func. code 17.
Old 03-08-2005, 11:33 AM
Thwack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Danny, thanks for your speedy reply, and that is how I initially set it up. The only problem with that is my whole purpose for adding the second servo was to have the bi-directional stunt flaps, if I inhibit the flaps, that feature won't work. I just need to disable the switch. I know any programming question is a tough question when the radio is out of production, but hopefully there is somebody out there reading this who is still using a 10SX, and has had to do this. I have talked to many people and their standard answer is "I'm sure you can do it, but I don't know how." Well that is what I think too!
Thanks again Danny,
Mark
Old 03-09-2005, 09:31 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Most of the time for 3D type models, you mix elevator to flap assigned to a switch to use either spoilers or flaps. Inhibiting the flaps in code 17 just inhibits the slider on the left hand side from affecting your ailerons.