Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

NER-627X receivers

Old 09-25-2002, 02:44 AM
oldtimer143

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NER-627X receivers

Hi Danny,

I need your thoughts and suggestions....

I phoned the HH JR support folks a couple of months ago to ask if this receiver was compatible with my XP652 - the answer was YES.

No problem - purchased it (actually THREE) on Ebay.

Tried to get them to work - no joy....

Belatedly read the manual more carefully and now it appears that I need the NER-627XZ.....

Before I get angry and complain - am I right to now understand that my three receivers will NOT work with the XP652? Alternatively, have I done something wrong with my setup? I set the mode to Z-PCM as per the instructions on page 29 of the manual.

If the XP652 is NOT compatible with these receivers - what transmitters are?

Is it possible to modify or adjust the receivers so they are compatible?

I realize its likely my fault for not getting clarification, but I certainly attempted to do this early on. I'm feeling a little let down by the support folks.

Thanks for your input.
Greg

[email protected]
Old 09-25-2002, 12:22 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NER-627X receivers

Greg,
There are 2 627 receivers, one is the 627X and the other is the 627XZ. The 627X is not compatible with any current JR systems, but the 627XZ is compatible with any current JR system from the 662 and up, and any JR system capable of ZPCM. The 627X is compatible with the Century 7 PCM and the PCM9 non-G series. The receivers can not be changed to work any longer. I'm sorry for the confusion.