Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

XS3 Loses Connection from Battery

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 09:18 AM
ba_savage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XS3 Loses Connection from Battery

I have 2 FR XS3's. Both of them are having issues with the battery pack staying connected. The newest one is 4 months old. This weekend it was working then I went to charge it. Came back a hour later and could see thru the charger it lost connection. No power on the TX. Removed the battery cover and power comes on. I could touch the end of the battery pack and it would lose power. Touch the front and power would come on. Put the cover on and power would go off. Had to take a piece of paper and fold it and stick it under the end of the battery stick so it wouldnt get pressed down by the cover. This makes me nervous because it only takes a slight change in the battery position and it loses power which would not be good if I am running the truck.

Same issues with TX #2 but I have to put the piece of paper in a different place.

Old 04-04-2005, 01:50 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: XS3 Loses Connection from Battery

I would recommend sending those systems in for a check up, that should not be happening.