Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

RS300 range problem.

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 01:30 PM
hilbilly
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RS300 range problem.

I have an RS300 that has a definite (about 180 ft.) range limitation. I got it in a car deal from a friend - it works perfectly until the car reaches the back straight at our track - then it "glitches". I have tested this several times in various locations and under differing conditions. The receiver "quits" functioning at about 180 ft.. It does it EVERY time. I have replaced the antenna thinking that this might be the problem since it was nicked in two places. (Replaced with a Futaba FM antenna - white in color but otherwise exact dementions). This was NOT the problem and I think I need to send this receiver in for some non-warrenty service (I do have the receipt that my friend paid for it new on 02/18/05). Since it was purchased in Ohio and I live in California and am the "second" owner where would I send it for repair?
Old 04-04-2005, 02:17 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: RS300 range problem.

You would send it to:

Horizon Service Center
Attn: JR Service
4105 Fieldstone Rd
Champaign IL 61822

http://www.horizonhobby.com/media/pd...rchecklist.pdf