Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Few questions -need your expert help

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 08:07 PM
hdeen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Few questions -need your expert help

i have a 662 and have had it for nearly 2 years. I am an intermediate flyer and more into the fun of flying than serious rc. I have discovered that on my radio the throttle trim switch\button\lever does not work . I have to hold the switch and keep juggling it to respond. My question is how do I fix it if its fixable.
This problem has raised the prospect that I might invest in another radio. I was looking at the 2610 or the 9X version 2. I would like to be able to control each servo per elevator half.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:23 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Few questions -need your expert help

Do you mean the trim or the throttle cut function? If the throttle trim, you may have your travel adjust on your throttle channel set too low. If the travel adjust is too low, you will see very little to no movement on the throttle servo. If that is not the case, the system may need to be sent in for a check up. If you mean the throtle cut button, this only brings the throttle trim back only, to get the most movement, the throttle trim lever should be nearly all the way up, and the throttle stick in the idle position.
Old 04-11-2005, 02:41 PM
hdeen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Few questions -need your expert help

I mean the trim . when I adjust the trim there is no response from the servo and the digital display does not indicate that the trim is being adjusted (no values shown). Persistence pays though. Not sure how long the warranty is in Australia but it looks like a back to shop job to me. thanks for your time