Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR X-378 flap help

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2005, 08:23 AM
GummiHar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR X-378 flap help

Hi Danny
Can you help me sign the flaps under the 3 way switch and mixing the elevator also?
I have JR X-378 radio and R700 reciver in my Graupner ARF Me 108 taifun and like to have the flaps
position= retracted,extended half way and full down using the 3 way switch.

Regards Gudmundur Haraldsson Iceland.
Old 04-14-2005, 12:00 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR X-378 flap help

The simplest way in some cases is to use glider mode, particularly if you are using a dual aileron set up through the transmitter. To do so, the gear channel would be used however by the ailerons. If you are not using dual ailerons, you can use aircraft mode. To set up the flaps, you would first set the flaps and elevator compensation in the land switch position in the land menu. Then in mix 3 or 4, mix flap to flap, assign the mix to the ELE?F switch, and set the rate so that the flaps go in the opposite direction that they did with the switch in the land position. You will adjust the value of this mix to set the travel between the switch up and mid switch positions. You will center the flaps with the switch all the way up. Then in mix 5 or 6, set up a flap to aux 2 mix, and set the rates to 100% with the flap switch in all positions.