Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

jr 9303 need help

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 06:18 PM
rob6894
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jr 9303 need help

I am hopeing you can help me solve a problem with my jr 9303 and polks ppm seeker II rx. I have a seeker II rx and am having problems with it and my jr 9303 radio on chanel 26. It seems if I turn all my switches off gear ect.. and just use my radio as a standered 4 chanel radio it works fine. If i turn on one example gear switch or another on and move the sticks in a a particuler direction say full throttle left aliron I get a very fast flaching of the light on the rx and what seems like jitter however if I go right aliron it works ok. I have tried reversing the servos it just reverses the problem I have tried different batterys I tested my transmitter with another rx (pcm as i don't have another jr ppm rx) and it worked. tested rx with another transmitter futaba and jr and it seems to work ok. I even tried another seeker rx and got the same resolts. I also had the rx at the field take very jerky resposes for my jr 9303 like it was locking out. Please help.

Best,
Rob
Old 04-19-2005, 02:18 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: jr 9303 need help

I have not heard of that happening before with any system. Is there any strange movements in the servo monitor when you see this with the seeker receiver? If not, it is likely something in the model, not the transmitter.
Old 04-19-2005, 03:13 PM
rob6894
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everything in the monitor looks good I have two of this type rx and tested them both in and out of the plane. Even if I unplug all servos I get the same problems indicated by a light on the rx. As mentioned earlyer the tx seems to work fine with my pcm rx as I do not have a non pcm rx to test on. Confused?
Old 04-20-2005, 11:30 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It sounds like it may be a receiver issue, but it is difficult to say as I've not heard of that happening before.