Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

9303 Programming help

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2005, 04:47 PM
rpsmithii

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9303 Programming help

I think if I were a pro guy the 9303 would be intuitive for me but I have little time to dive into this so if you could help me Danny I sure would appreciate it.

I'd like to program a motor assisted sailplane called the WindDancer it is a 3 servo wing (RAIL, LAIL, FLAP) + ELEV + RUDD + motor. I tried the manual and sailplane programming guide too but I just don't understnad the basics.

I have almost all of the basics right - and have the flap set to come down when I switch L3PSW to LAND. Can I put it on the LEFT Slider I I can proportionally set it - along with ELEV corrisponding movement? I think I need to do a mix but I do not understand even the basics! I see nothing in the manual at all about how to assign a slider.

I have CH1: RAIL, CH2 LAIL, CH3 ELEV, CH4 RUD, CH5 Motor, CH6 FLAP.

Thanks very very much.

Bob
Old 04-25-2005, 11:22 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 9303 Programming help

You can set the flaps on the slider in the flap rate function. Then you can set the elevator compensation in the Camber Mix or Flaprn Mix function (depending on the system you have, this function has had 2 different names, but the function itself is unchanged).
Old 04-25-2005, 07:35 PM
rpsmithii

Thanks for the reply - can you be a bit more specific - your manual is not indexed and I can't find the flap rate function
Old 04-26-2005, 08:22 PM
rpsmithii

I asked: "I think I need to do a mix but I do not understand even the basics! I see nothing in the manual at all about how to assign a slider. "

You replied: "You can set the flaps on the slider in the flap rate function."

Ok - I'm really sorry but, as I said , I have no idea how to do this. The manual is not indexed nor can I find reference to slider anywhere and I have read it twice. I have the sailplane version. Is there another version that outlines how to assign each control.

I have to rant here - I'm coming from a FUT 9Z - Now I understand that I paid a few hundred more for the 9Z but the maunal was 3x better. I was always aboe to figure out how to get things to work.

Is it foul of me to have higher expectations for a 10 year newer product - even if I paid a bit less?

sorry for the rant but I have no choice but to ask for help in this forum since I'm not expereinced enough and/or can't locate answers in your manual.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:57 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The flap rate function is covered on page S28 of the manual. The Camber Mix or Flaprn Mix function is described on page S25. All that is required for you to do is access those functions, and enter in the values desired.