Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

378 heli gear/inverted

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2002, 07:54 PM
Steve KO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 378 heli gear/inverted

Can the gear/inverted switch be used to control the gyro? I was looking at the manual it looks like I will have to lose my aux/hold switch and use that for the gryo. is this correct?

Steve.
P.S. I think this is a very good radio,your people need to get the word on the market, most people in my area have never seen the 378.
Old 09-30-2002, 02:37 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 378 heli gear/inverted

The gyro system in the 378 uses either the flight mode switch or the aux hold switch like you mention. You can change to the flight mode switch by going to the gyro function, and pressing channel to make the N flash on the side of the screen. Then press the + or - key to make this say A. It will now be put on the flight mode switch. Through the gyro function, you can't use any other switches, but you can set up a program mix to accomplish this if you would like to. For this you would set up a mix the channel to itself, and assign it to the switch, and the percentage values become your gain adjustment.