Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR 600 "Credit Card" Reciever

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2005, 07:48 PM
JettPilot
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 600 "Credit Card" Reciever

Are there any known issues with the R600 credit card reciever glitching and having range problems ? I have always used JR radios and the range and performance has just been incredible . But I got this R600 reciever and since day one it glitches, and has horrible range[:'(], I should have returned it immidately but I didnt[&o]. I have a 20 year old half busted up JR 327X reciever that works much better than my R600 [:@] All my stuff is on the 50 MHZ ham band. Can the R600 be fixed or should I just feed it to the dog ?
Old 05-17-2005, 09:48 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR 600 "Credit Card" Reciever

No, there are no known issues with the R600 receiver. You can send the receiver in for a check up.
Old 05-17-2005, 02:18 PM
JettPilot

How much does that cost , to check and repair... I say repair because I guarantee you will find a problem with it [:@]. Im a little hesitant to spend a bunch of money on a reciever thats just not worth that much. The feeding to the dog option is looking pretty good right now

Mike
Old 05-18-2005, 08:54 AM
dsnyder

Without knowing what is wrong with it, it is impossible to guess how much the repair will cost. You can send it in and request an estimate.
Old 05-25-2005, 02:38 PM
JettPilot

Hey Danny,

I need to fix this reciever, it glitched while I was far out and close to the ground and , well it was a close call [:@]. I am not going to pay to fix this reciever when I a new R700 costs 80 bucks from Horizon. I would like to tune this myself though. I am very experienced at radio and given some instructions I could easily tune this. Where can I get information on how to tune the R600 ??
Old 05-26-2005, 08:43 AM
dsnyder

Yoou must have the proper equipment and knowledge to do this, I would not recommend it. Sending in the receiver will likely be less expensive than a new receiver, but we can not say for sure without seeing it.