Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

9303 Flight Mode setup

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 08:29 AM
DrDeath
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 9303 Flight Mode setup

Danny,

I decided to setup my Funtana 90 with Flight modes instead of just dual rates. I used a brand new model that I reset before I started inputing data. As soon as I put in the aileron modes there seems to be about 1-3% automatic down elevator added going from FM0 to FM1. I thought maybe I had something mixed in, so I reset the model and added things back. still the same thing. Here is what I did.

Model 10 reset
Device screen, disabled Aux 2
wing screen set flaperon and dual elevator servo/Aux 2
setup FMs on all channels.

Now, with me typing this message, a thought just came to mind, could it be that since I used AUX2 channel for the dual elevator and the AUX2 switch for FM that could be adding in the little bit of down elevator?

Thanks in advance.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:31 AM
dsnyder

Default RE: 9303 Flight Mode setup

No, bacause aux 2 must be inhibited in device select before you can select dual elevator in wing type, and this will inhibit the switch controlling the channel. Did you set the TRIM to FM in device select after activating flight modes. If so, you will have independant trims in each flight mode, and if you put trim in in one flight mode, it will not be present in the other flight modes. So when you change flight modes, the center position will change.
Old 06-02-2005, 07:48 PM
DrDeath
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: 9303 Flight Mode setup

Doh, that's what I did. Guess you have seen it all! Thanks. I plan on using flight modes this weekend on my Funtana 90 before going to my 50cc gasser. My thumb has healed and I am ready to fly!

Thanks!

Lee