Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR 2610 Curve setting for stunt and mormal mode

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 10:04 PM
larren

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 2610 Curve setting for stunt and mormal mode

Hi,

I am using this radio for electric heli flying. ( Shogun 400 ) I am a little confuse here with the setting of the curves between normal mode and stunt mode for throttle.

I noticed that when I am hovering my heli at center stick throttle, the head speed will drop slightly when I switch from normal mode to stunt mode even without moving the throttle stick. I have set both throttle curves for the normal and stunt mode at 65 center stick.

At the moment I have to set the stunt mode throttle curve at center stick at about 68 in order to match the head speed for the normal mode at center stick at only 65. Is this normal?

I am currently using the castle creation 25 esc with a seperate bec. My brushless is the himax 2025-4200 with 8 tooth pinion.

Thank you.

Old 06-10-2005, 09:05 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR 2610 Curve setting for stunt and mormal mode

If it is a collective pitch heli, it sounds like the pitch at center stick is set higher in stunt mode than in hover mode causing the drop in head speed. If it is a fixed pitch heli, I'm not sure what may be causing that type of behavior.