Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Transmitter Module

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 07:59 PM
JettPilot
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Transmitter Module

Danny,

I have a JR PCM 10 radio on channel 3 and the module has started to give me problems, with output power fluctuations and all recievers that I use on it have started to glitch like crazy. My reciever went into failsafe 6 times last flight [:@] I have a frequency counter and power meter etc and know how to use them. Is there any where I can get information on how to tune this module myself ? At 30 bucks an hour for service, parts, and the cost of sending it in makes it not worth repairing... As a ham I am allowed to repair and work on equipment that works on the ham bands... I will either have to fix this module myself or just buy a new one. Can you help me out ?
Old 06-16-2005, 01:22 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Transmitter Module

Keep in mind that the labor rate is billed in 15 minute increments ($7.50 per 15 minutes) and generally tuning and checking output on a module is a fairly fast process. To answer the question however, I'm sorry to say that we will not be able to provide information on tuning and checking a module for output etc.