Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Who Runs Horizon Service

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 03:58 PM
RCP57
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who Runs Horizon Service

Danny,

Who runs the JR section of the service department? I find it hard to believe that my parts arrived there on 7/19/05 and did not make it to the service department until 7/25/05. Then to top it off have someone say to me "well it's our busy time of the year and it takes several days to check parts in" is BS. If I want poor service I'll go back to Futaba. Please see what the real story is and who I can contact.[sm=thumbdown.gif]
Old 07-26-2005, 06:32 PM
SGibson
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Who Runs Horizon Service

I've always had GREAT service from Horizon. Some of the service they have provided: Replaced servo cases for free after I cut the lugs off, checked several X-mitter modules, changed crystals in X-mitter modules, checked out receivers, changed lithium batteries in X-mitter, changed several X-mitters from mode II to Mode I. I thought they charged too little for a high level of service.
Steve Gibson
Houston, TX
Old 07-26-2005, 10:42 PM
RCP57

ORIGINAL: SGibson

I've always had GREAT service from Horizon. Some of the service they have provided: Replaced servo cases for free after I cut the lugs off, checked several X-mitter modules, changed crystals in X-mitter modules, checked out receivers, changed lithium batteries in X-mitter, changed several X-mitters from mode II to Mode I. I thought they charged too little for a high level of service.
Steve Gibson
Houston, TX
My question is posted for Danny. Please read the "Direct Support Forum" rules before posting in these forums!
Old 07-27-2005, 09:06 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Please call in to our service department at 877-504-0233 and ask to speak with the service center manager.
Old 07-27-2005, 10:52 AM
RCP57

ORIGINAL: dsnyder

Please call in to our service department at 877-504-0233 and ask to speak with the service center manager.
Thanks Danny !!!!!