Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

10X Programming Mix Help

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 12:06 PM
Bobby Folsom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 10X Programming Mix Help

Danny, I want to set up the “mix” lever on the top right back of my 10X to mix some down elevator with the last click of throttle stick. My setup generally follows Len Alessi’s instructions for setting up an aerobatic plane.

The three main function levers are down for low rate and up for middle and high rates. Therefore, I would like to set up that mix switch as down (toward me) for no mix and up (toward the ground) for mix is on. I have the landing gear switch set up as my ignition cut off using an EDR optical cut off switch. It too is set up for down (toward me) and off and forward (toward the ground) as off.

I did use program mix 56 with the curve for rudder to elevator mixing. I also have a little rudder to aileron mixing (code 64) but no curve.

Can you help me with my programming some down elevator with the last click of throttle stick question and use the mix lever to do it?

I really appreciate the help,

Bobby
Old 08-08-2005, 08:53 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 10X Programming Mix Help

Set up a throttle to elevator mix, assign the mix to the mix switch, select the switch position where you want the mix active (if using a standard mix register an offset in the mix with the throttle stick at the point where you want the mix to activate, if using a multi point mix set a point at the throttle position that you want the mix to activate) and then set the rate as needed with the throttle stick below that point.
Old 08-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Bobby Folsom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Danny. I used your input and that from Len Alessi and VIOLA!! I'm in business. Works great.

Thanks for responding,

Bobby
Old 08-09-2005, 09:38 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great to hear! Have fun!