Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Jr X-3810

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2002, 11:55 AM
tedeb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jr X-3810

I wish to use the 3 pos sw to activate my flaps to t/o flap setting and then to mix, so that throttle close will set the landing flap. Any ideas??..........Thanks
Old 10-21-2002, 05:13 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jr X-3810

To start with, go to the landing function in the radio to adjust the flaps with the switch in the land position. Then for the mid position, or up position, you will use a programmable mix, assign it to the switch, and set the values as needed. You will likely mix flap to flap, and register an offset in the mix to make it work properly, and set the percentages. To mix the throttle in, mix throttle to flap, and set the low mix percentage to the value needed. To make this mix only in effect at very low throttle, you can set this mix up in mix 1 or 2 and set all values to 0 except point L. Make point L the amount of flap you need for landing.
Old 10-21-2002, 07:25 PM
tedeb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jr X-3810

Thanks Danny
One more question...............how do I initially assign a channel to the 3 pos sw??.......Is it aux 1 ? 2? 3?...Ted
Old 10-21-2002, 07:30 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jr X-3810

In aircraft mode, the switch is not automatically assigned to any function. To assign the switch to a function, you use the landing mode, or in a program mix. You do this by selecting ELE/flap or LAND in a mix for the switch to be used.