Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Could you mention what are the oustanding characteristics for the 10X?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 12:59 PM
Albatross
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Could you mention what are the oustanding characteristics for the 10X?

I would like to know what would be the most important characteristics among the 9303 vs 10X ?
other that 10 channels what else I would get with the 10X as far as dual rates, exponential, do I get more flying modes?
What about the throttle curve? I know that 10X has more resolution than the 9303 (this is may be for the gas engine forum) Does that really help to improve the throttle management ( I am on 3D and powering my plane with a gas engine)?
Whatever you know will help me to make a decision.
Thanks
Old 08-17-2005, 01:46 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Could you mention what are the oustanding characteristics for the 10X?

In aircraft types, the 10X has 5 flight modes possible vs. the 9303's 3 flight modes. The 10X doesn't have a higher resolution than the 9303, but you can fine tune the throttle curve and multi-point mixes more with the 10X since you can select the point locations allowing you a bit more flexibility. A throttle curve can help make the power curve more "linear" so that each click of throttle gives an equal power increase, at least that is what the goal is to make the throttle feel that way to the pilot. Both the 9303 and the 10X are very capable systems, I use both regularly and they both work extremely well.