Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

8103 flaperon setting flaps

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 05:04 PM
donddsms
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 8103 flaperon setting flaps

I'm sure you've already answered this question, if you can just point me to the right thread. Or better yet just give me the cook book answer. I need step by step directions so I can use flaps or spoiler setting to slow my plane down for landing. I have 2 servos on the ailerons, and using the flaperon wing setup. It seems no matter how I mix things, crazy stuff happens. I don't want to be fiddling with the pot dial when I'm trying to land (and not crash), I'm flying a very sensitive cap 231. I would rather just use a switch, either the mixing switch or the landing switch. I just can't seem to get the right mix.

my right aileron servo is plugged into the aileron slot on the receiver. My left aileron servo is plugged into auxiliary 1. I've got a jr pcm reciever with 4 auxiliary slots.

Old 08-19-2005, 01:58 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 8103 flaperon setting flaps

Use mix 3 or 4, if you want to have just flaps or spoilers, set up a flap to flap mix, if you want to disable the flap dial, go to the flap pot function, press clear till it says 100% flap pot full, rotate your flap pot fully in one direction, go to your flap to flap mix and press select until the arrow points at offset, then press clear. This will store an offset value in the mix to make it work. Then return to the flap pot function and press clear until it says 0% pot inh. Then return to the mix and set the switch you would like to use and set the rates as desired.