Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

8103 throttle trim not working.

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2005, 03:05 PM
Strankon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 8103 throttle trim not working.

Danny;
I've got my throttle servo end points set at 10% high and low, fully open on high and fully closed on low.
my problem is that my throttle trim is'nt working, or if it is, not enough to notice. is there something wrong with my TX?

THANKS
Robert
Old 10-31-2005, 09:53 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 8103 throttle trim not working.

No, it sounds like you need to increase your travel adjustments on the throttle channel. With it set to 10% you will see little to no movement from the trim because the trim values are based off of travel adjust. Change the mechanical set up to get less throw, and increase your travel adjust. It is always best to set the travel adjust on any channel as high as possible for best servo resolution.
Old 10-31-2005, 07:10 PM
Strankon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Danny;
I tried what you suggested, travel adj. set at 100% both ways, but still very little movement on throttle trim.
I even went as far as to hook up a new servo, (did'nt work) and another receiver and still very little movement. I still think the problem might be in the transmitter....what do you think?

Thanks
Robert
Old 11-01-2005, 11:46 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try going to a clear model, do a model reset, and compare the movement on the servo monitor to the model you are setting up. If they are different, it is likely caused by a mix or something else affecting the throttle movement.