Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

xp 9303 questions?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 11:40 AM
kamakasi
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default xp 9303 questions?

Looking at getting the 9303 for my gliders. After reading through the manual if have a couple of questions.
1: Can the user change the stick mode if so is mode 4 available?
2: What shift does the rx need to be all of my rx's are futaba or hi-tec. is the shift selectable at the tx?
I could live without the mode 4 but I would hate to replace my rx's
Old 11-16-2005, 10:26 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: xp 9303 questions?

1. Stick mode is not user selectable, but we can convert the system to mode 4 in our service center. You can special order the system that way if desired.
2. It is a positive shift system, and it is not selectable. Futaba and Hitec systems are negative shift, though hitec has some positive shift equipment and some shift selectable equipment.
Old 11-18-2005, 10:02 AM
pilot_burak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dear Danny,
I think 9303 and PCM 9XII are almost the same transmitters from JR.
During my business trip to JAPAN last week, I found a hobby shop and purchased a JR PROPO PCM9X II PLL synthesizer set. Just came back home and charged my batteries. I switched it on yesterday. After my MC – 15, which is a quite old model of Graupner-JR the menus and all the device is very exiting. I checked with the manual in English (the original was in Japan Language and I downloaded the English one) and learned how to change the device from MODE 1 to MODE 2 position. I switched it off and then on again while I was holding my finger on the enter button. The System menu I was expected was absent, I really shocked since there is no “STICK MOD” and “STICK Dir” in the existing menu.
The mechanical point of view is a kid toy, no problem I think, but at software or electronically point of wiev I need your help. Please tell me how it could be changed to the MODE 2 that I used to use.

Waiting for your help and comments,
Burak
Old 11-18-2005, 04:06 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We don't carry the 9XII in the US, so I'm unfamiliar with what may be required. I would recommend contacting your local JR service center or the place where you purchased the system for assistance.