Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Early European 10x

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 03:14 PM
David Eichstedt
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Early European 10x

I have an early 10x purchased in 1998 in England. I've discovered that the trainer function is inaccessible in the software. I haven't done a thorough investigation to find out what other functions are also not there.

I've tried emailing MacGregor, but they haven't replied.

If I want to get some current software in this tx, or at least get the trainer function working, am I SOL?

David Eichstedt
Old 12-26-2005, 08:39 PM
Mac_Man_UK

Default RE: Early European 10x

David,

Can you give me the NET code of the set ? If it is a Heli version, it doesn't have a trainer function. When did you email MacG's and what email did you use ? We have just moved recently and some email may have been lost.

[8D]
Old 12-27-2005, 10:50 PM
David Eichstedt
My Feedback: (17)

Default RE: Early European 10x

Thanks for the quick response! It's an airplane version, NET-J120FS.

I sent the email to [email protected] on August 31st, and here was the text:

Dear Sirs:

I purchased a PCM 10X while on a business trip to the UK in 1998. The transmitter was purchased for a work-related project, and hence belonged to my employer until a couple of years ago, when the equipment was released and I took ownership.

I’m just now finally getting around to using the system. I’ve discovered that there is no pilot link support in the system software, function 78 in the current PCM 10X manual. There may be other functionalities absent from the software, I just haven’t discovered them yet.

Do you have the ability to upgrade the software in the transmitter so I can obtain the pilot link function, and any other missing features?

Sincerely,

David Eichstedt
Palmdale, California, USA