Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

XP662 question

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2002, 11:16 PM
Muffinman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XP662 question

I just got a new XP662 system not long ago. I have installed it in a Sig LT40, with an OS .46SX engine. I've run through the basic setup of the computer functions on page 5 in the Airplane Quick Start. I have the digital trim settings done, and reversed any of the servos that needed it. The problem is I can't get the Throttle cut button to work. I previously had an Aitronics VG400 in the plane and could shut the engine down by lowering the throttle stick all the way and using the trim switch. This of course doesn't work with this radio. Without the throtle cut switch not working, should I change the throttle trim setting back to Zero to get it to work? Thanks in advance for any help. I haven't been out to or flying field to get help from the flyers out there due to the cold and crappy weather on the weekends.
Old 11-26-2002, 04:07 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default XP662 question

The trim switch should bring the trim back with the throttle stick at idle. Is your throttle travel adjustment set very low, or is there a very low amount of trim used?