Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

783 with 2 elevator servo's

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2002, 01:50 AM
coony2787
My Feedback: (33)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 783 with 2 elevator servo's

danny,
i was wondering if there was any way to make the trim tabs control a mixed control surface. i have 2 elevator servo's and i can get them to work as i want by mixing channel 3 to channel 7 but then i can't get the pot turned off for aux. 2 until i change over to glider mode then i can get it all to work but then i cant get my trim tab to work . ( man i miss my 10x can't wait till it is fixed) but is there any way to make this work besides wiating for my 10x radio to come back. lol.
Chad
Old 12-15-2002, 08:13 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 783 with 2 elevator servo's

In the 783, set the elevator to aux channel mix up, in mix 5 or 6. These 2 mixes are inclusionary, and the trims will work on the slave channel. To remove the pot from working the channels, set up a mix in one of the other programmable mixes, mix the slave channel to itself, and make the percentage -100 with the switch/pot in all positions. This should set it up. You can also send an email to [email protected] and request the 783 Air programming guide for more instructions on how to program the 783.