Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Snap roll programing - XP-8103

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 07:23 PM
Bill Fleming
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Snap roll programing - XP-8103

HEY! I found the problem! When the "Flap/mixing" switch is in the "land" position, the SR function is inhibited!
Should be noted in the manual somewhere obvious!

Bill

The below post was prior to my finding a thread on 7-6-2004 where you responded to Ampa re his post "8103 snap roll switch problem." Sounds like our problems are very similar. What is strange is he is on Mode 1 as am I. Shall I ship it in for service?

ORIGINAL POST
I can't enable the snap roll function on my recently purchased XP-8103. I've gone step by step with the instruction book, but the servo monitor doesn't indicate movement when the SR switch is enabled, but does when I move the sticks. Of course the servos do not move when the Snap Roll switch is moved, but they do function normally otherwise. The transmitter's normal display shows a shift between right and left snaps when the + & - keys are depressed. I'm not sure I'm performing an operation that enables/activates the function!

There may be a typo in the instruction book in section 4.9 C on page 44. While selecting the direction of the snap, the manual illustration indicates using the + and CLEAR keys. But, it appears using the + or - keys are the appropriate keys to use.

Any assistances will be appreciated.

Bill