Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR XP6102 and GY 401 set-up

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 05:25 PM
sammyo
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR XP6102 and GY 401 set-up

Howdy all, I have just purchased a GY401/9253 servo combo. I have a JR XP6102 and want to be able to switch between HH and normal mode and still use the idle up for 3D. Can anyone tell me how I go about this? I was told that if I use the idle up switch it will take the gyro out of HH mode? Thanks, Straycat
Old 02-04-2006, 04:48 PM
sammyo
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JR XP6102 and GY 401 set-up

Thought I would update some information on my question. I have got the gyro switch (gear) on the upper right switch and the flight mode switch (idle up) on the upper left switch of the radio. Now I am needing to know if I am in normal flight mode and normal gyro mode do I need to have the revo mix on? They GY401 instructions say to have the Revo mix off in HH mode and I have read that the gyro needs to initialize in HH mode. I think I am getting all confused about now. Maybe I can't do what I want. Basically I am trying to be able to fly in normal mode with the gyro in normal mode until I want to try 3D and then I want to be able to switch the gyro to HH mode when in Idle up mode. Can this be done with the JR6102?
Old 02-06-2006, 02:21 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR XP6102 and GY 401 set-up

I have no information on setting up that gyro. I personally would recommend only using the gyro in tail lock. If I'm not mistaken, the HH vs rate mode with that gyro sets through the gain, so values above 0 will be tail lock and values below 0 will be rate mode. So you will just need to use travel adjust and/or mixing to set the gain as desired.