JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR XP642 and flaperon programming

Old 12-02-2002, 05:26 PM
cbreeze
My Feedback: (26)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default JR XP642 and flaperon programming

Greetings,

Can you please help me. I have a JR642 radio I am trying to set up in my 60 Big Stick. I am having a problem getting the flaperons to work properly. I have it presently set up with two servos, right lead to the aileron post and the left lead to the aux post. I can get it where the ailerons work and throwing the flap switch gets the flaperons to work. My problem is I can't seem to figure out how to control the amount of flap deflection when using flaperon function. The way it is now, It seems to be at max throw. I would like to be able to decrease the throw and experiment from there. BTW I also have a JR 8103 radio that I set up in my Ultra Stick. Between the instructions with the radio manual and the instructions with the Ultra Stick, I was able to figure out how to do all the programming. This 642 is throwing me. Thanks for any help.

Chuck
Old 12-02-2002, 08:36 PM
dsnyder

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default JR XP642 and flaperon programming

The only way to achieve this is to adjust the travel in the transmitter which will in turn adjust your aileron travel on that side. It will take some adjustment of the flap travel and mechanical set up to get the results you are looking for. If you have any more questions on the set up, give one of our techs a call at 877-504-0233 for further assistance.